Dalla Corte Studio Dual Boiler PID Coffee Machine
- Thermal stability - Dalla Corte Studio’s thermal stability system helps ensure a consistent temperature throughout the coffee-making process.
- Powerful steam wand - Enjoy great cappuccinos and beautiful latte art designs with the great-quality milk foam.
- Digital display - A digital display helps you keep track of your parameters like boiler temperature, steam temperature, and brewing and extraction times.
- Minimalist design - Set the dose, timer, and temperatures digitally or completely set to manual using the Studio’s unobtrusive dial/button.
- Lead-free brass - All fittings used for the boiler are lead-free brass to keep the water pure, safe, and free from any aftertaste.
- Easy maintenance - Easy to disassemble when it’s time to make adjustments within.
What is it?
Introducing the Dalla Corte Studio. A coffee machine that’s compact, accurate, and efficient--just like the espresso machine professional baristas use but small and simple enough for your kitchen at home or at the office..
Who is it for?
If you're ready to go pro or just want to step up your coffee game at home, the Dalla Corte Studio has everything you need for brewing an amazing espresso. It offers high performance and ease of use with its professional features like automatic cleaning, on/off timer, and easy-to-read digital display controls that will help you keep track of the parameters necessary in pulling a fantastic shot. Also, every brew bar and the kitchen has its own style and the Dalla Corte Studio Coffee Machine aims to fit in with its beautiful colour choices. With six options to choose from, you won’t struggle to find a Studio that looks good in your coffee nook.
Why do we have it?
The Dalla Corte Studio is emblematic of Dalla Corte's commitment to superb espresso and everything they have ventured to accomplish. Its design and high-quality materials increase its lifespan, such as the internal copper pipes that transfer water while the temperature is constant, stainless steel, and chrome. The basic idea of this machine is to make the functionality of large machines, available on small machines. With a studio, you can control the temperature by a Digital Screen to select the desired temperature in the group head. To improve the heat stability Studio has a chamber on top of the group head with a capacity of 0.5 liters that is being supplied from the main group head chamber with a capacity of 1.5 liters. The main boiler that supplies the group head and steaming wand is 4 liters. Dalla Corte canceled the tea water tab because they saw that it might affect the temperature control and the targeted users might not use it that often. The Digital Screen also shows a timer to follow the extracting “Volumetric” which is an extracting meter that tells you how many grams are being extracted out of coffee in a second and that is what makes Studio different than other machines in its category. You can also customize your profile of extracting through the Digital Screen and set the coffee pre-wetting time.
|Product Dimensions||321 x 390 x 400 (mm)|
|Number of Group Heads||Two Group|
|Brew Temperature Control||No|
|Removable Drip Tray||No|