Flair 58 Manual Espresso Maker
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery Estimation : 1-3 Business Days
Free returns Return Policy link
- High-Quality Espresso at Home – With enhanced usability for ease of brewing.
- Standard 58mm Portafilter – Ergonomic Wood Handle and 16-20g basket.
- Hands-Off Preheating – For Consistent thermal management of your extraction.
- Retractable Piston – Advanced mechanical workflow allows for rapid-fire extractions
- T-Grip Lever Handle – More Leverage and better comfort.
- Built to Last – Stainless steel components for a plastic-free brew path.
- Latest Upgrades – The Flair 58 now comes standard with Puck Screen and an updated plunger for faster workflow.
The Flair 58 is the gold standard in manual espresso brewing from Flair. Unlock the true potential of your espresso extraction at home using features on the Flair 58 such as an integrated pre-heating function that allows you to set your brew head to one of three heat settings to ensure proper preheat and thermal control in every shot. With its robust frame and elongated lever and T- grip on the handle, you’ll have ease at achieving high consistent brewing pressures with little effort. The industry-standard 58mm portafilter and basket ensure the cafe-quality espresso is replicable and professional-quality espresso is made easily at home. Basic Flair 58 Espresso Maker Instructions: Set preheat to one of three settings and wait to heat up. Detach the brewing head Fill the basket with freshly ground coffee and tamp. Reattach the head, fill the reservoir with hot water, and press down on the handle. After 25-45 seconds, enjoy your full-flavoured espresso shot & purge the system. The detachable portafilter with a handle makes cleaning up after you brew a simple, brief ordeal. Also included in the bundle are a measuring cup and funnel. This bundle is an incredible way to get started with home espresso brewing.
|Number of Group Heads||One Group|
|Brew Temperature Control||No|
|Removable Drip Tray||No|
Write Your Own Review