Rancilio Specialty RS1 2 Group Espresso Machine, Silver
Inclusive of VAT
Delivery Estimation : 1-3 Business Days
Free returns Return Policy link
- A thick, non-resonant case and rubber quietness gaskets at standard sound exit points provide the grinder a soft, low sound comfortable to hold a conversation over.
- Program both single and double shot grind times from the color screen, or choose the center button to grind manually
- Eureka's anti-clump and -static grind chute aid keep your grounds soft and your countertops clean.
- The Atom 65 uses the same burrs as Eureka's commercial Zenith line, and can be upgraded to their titanium or RedSpeed finishes.
- The Atom 65's near-infinite grind adjustments are made from the motor with an easy-knurled knob. This helps to maintain your grind setting when you disperse your grinder for cleaning.
The Eureka Atom 65 offers a nice balance between commercial-built power and home-focused comfort. With structure cues from both the original Atom and commercial Zenith grinders, the Atom 65 actually offers you the finest of both worlds. Eureka's espresso-built 65mm burrs power through dual shots in record time and amount in an amazing stream that is free of clumps and extra static. Basically, a grinder this production-focused comes at the price of a large footprint; both physically and sonically. Instead, your morning will remain blissfully noiseless due to the Atom's sound-insulated case, while it's fairly small 6x9 dimensions will allow you to fold it almost anywhere.
|Brew Temperature Control||No|
|Number of Group Heads||Two Group|
|Removable Drip Tray||No|
Write Your Own Review