Victoria Arduino VA358 White Eagle Digital 2 Group Espresso Machine
Out of stock
Delivery Estimation : 1-3 Business Days
Free returns Return Policy link
Only %1 left
- Volumetric dosing allows 4 doses to be programmed per head.
- Shot timer built-in function so each brewing head can be timed independently without the need for an external timer.
- Automatic cleaning allows independent cleaning of each individual group so that washing and taking orders can be carried out simultaneously.
- Energy-saving can be programmed to turn the machine on and off at any time desired.
- Reverse mirror so that the barista can watch the filter output without bending down.
- Cool touch steam lever is thermally insulated for a safe and easy way to clean. SIS (Soft Infusion System) guarantees soft and creamy espresso extractions every time.
- It does this by monitoring pressure in the system and gradually increases this pressure as the extraction process continues. A process that is extremely important when you are looking for the best possible cup.
VA358 White Eagle is the synthesis of daily commitment to offer coffee shops efficient, reliable and consistent espresso coffee machines. It's a machine completely built in steel and aluminum. The sides are made of aluminum slats that give the hull the look of an eagle wings. All controls are designed to blend aesthetics and functionality, with particular attention given to ergonomics, to ensure the barista can work quickly, comfortably and safely. EASYCREAM TECHNOLOGY The new technology for frothing milk fast and professionally. Easycream allows each barista to create creamy cappuccinos and excellent flatwhite every and each time. Victoria Arduino transferred the experience of the best in technology to ensure more and more consistent cups to coffee shops. COOL TOUCH STEAM WAND Easier cleaning and more safety for the barista. The new cool touch wand installed on the VA358 White Eagle is always cold, even when delivering steam. It eliminates any risk of scalding for the barista and facilitate cleaning operations because of milk encrusting lack. EASY CONTROL Baristas have full control of the machine thanks to a TFT display. Baristas can set and monitor shot time, brewing temperature, group temperature, boiler pressure, extra pre-infusion and energy saving. The Push&Pull lever system lets the barista obtain steam in a quick and safe way.
|Number of Group Heads||Two Group|
|Brew Temperature Control||No|
|Removable Drip Tray||No|
Write Your Own Review